First, we wanted to thank everyone for coming out last weekend to try our tacos. We especially wanted to give a huge "thank you" to our friend Alaina Browne, who helped us with making tortillas and putting up food - Alaina, we couldn't have done it without you!
This week we got a half pig (89 pounds' worth!) in from Clawhammer Farms, so our special is pig-appropriate. And, as always, we source our ingredients from local farmers and producers to bring you the best and freshest tacos.
New Amsterdam Market
Sunday, July 7th
11 am - 4 pm
South St. Between Beekman St and Peck Slip [map]
Take the A, C, J, M, 2, 3, 4, 5 to Fulton St.
Menu, July 7th
- Pork Belly Taco:Tamarind Glazed Pork Belly with Radishes on Corn Tortilla
all on a Flour Tortilla
- Egg & Potato: Berried Treasures Potatoes Roasted with Smoked Pimentón and Clawhammer Eggs
- Egg & Cheese: Clawhammer Farm Eggs and Millport Dairy Sharp Amish Cheddar
- Egg & Chorizo: Clawhammer Farm Eggs and Texican Chorizo
- Carnitas: (corn tortilla) Braised Clawhammer Farm Pork Shoulder with Cilantro, Pickled Red Onions, and Salsa Verde
- Bean & Cheese: (flour tortilla) Slow cooked Cayuga Pure Organics Black Bean with Millport Dairy Sharp Amish Cheddar, Jalapeños and Salsa Roja
- Chipotlé Chicken: (corn tortilla) Clawhammer Farm Cornish Cross chickens with Jalapeños, Cilantro and Salsa Roja